Wednesday 7 March 2012

Sexy Nikita is seriously into religious habits?

Sexy Nikita is seriously into religious habits?Nikita Thukral, the sexy actress who is among the top in Sandalwood, is reportedly taking a lot of interest of late in religious matters. The actress, who debuted in the Tamil film Kurumbu and went on to act opposite the likes of Sarathkumar and Sibiraj, is now a popular actress in Kannada films.
Nikita attributes her recently found interest in religion to the ‘politics’ being played by the Kannada film industry. The actress, who did an ‘item number’ in Venkat prabhu’s Saroja a few years back, was banned by Sandalwood last year as she was held responsible for the split between Kannada actor Darshan and his wife which resulted in the former attacking the latter.
However, the ban was revoked in a few days’ time at the intervention of Parvathamma, wife of the late Kananda superstar Rajkumar. The crisis and the incidents which preceded and followed it, have reportedly made Nikita seek religious solace by indulging herself in more religious activities than her usual routine.
“I’m happy to have received the kind of support I had after the ban by Sandalwood last year. I feel that all working women encounter problems such as the one I faced. I wanted to get away from the ‘politics’ in Sandalwood and took to religious activities in a big way which made me pure and stronger mentally.
“I’m now back to work with renewed vigour and mental strength. I shall work overtime from now onwards to ensure that I’m known as an actress with substance sans any controversy,” says Nikita and adds that marriage is not on the cards for her for the time being.