Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sameera Reddy bats for south

Sameera Reddy bats for southA pan Indian actress that she is, Sameera Reddy‘s heart beats for the south.
“I mostly get to play the sexy heroine in the north, whereas in the south, I get to experiment more with roles, like the one I did in Vaaranam Aayiram,” she says.
Describing ‘Vaaranam Aayiram‘ as one of the important movies in her career and Gautham Menon as one of her favourite filmmakers, Sameera Reddy, who worked with the same director in ‘Nadunisi Naaygal‘, says, “I love being part of his projects.”

Though she has worked in some multi-heroine flicks, including her recent Tamil film ‘Vettai‘ (in which Amala Paul is the other leading lady), Sameera says two actresses can not be best friends.
“It is an absolute myth that two actresses can be best friends. I don’t believe it. I keep good to other actresses, but no one in the industry is my best friend,” says the outspoken ‘Vedi‘ heroine.
Sameera Reddy bats for south