Monday 18 June 2012

Mohanlal at the Launch of the book 'Hridayathinte Kaiyoppu'

Mohanlal at the Launch of the book 'Hridayathinte Kaiyoppu'
Hridayathinte Kaiyoppu is a book written by Mohanlal, which is a compilation of his blog at the TCA website. He for the past 1 and a half years have been writing articles in his own handwriting in his blog, most articles were excellent and thought provoking. Now he has compiled them and released them as this book.  Famous cinema personalities and writers like Priyadarshan, Sathyan Anthikadu, Renjith and Balachandran Chullikad were present at the launch. Lalettan was quoted saying,
When you are a public figure, it's very difficult to express what you feel. Through my blog, I write about those suppressed thoughts. They help me express myself. I believe, I have the right to write.
Lalettan has written an introductory tribute to Late director P.Padmarajan and we bring you a video of his thoughts on Pappettan and the book