Thursday 20 September 2012

Brad Pitt wishes Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor

Saif Ali Khan with Kareena Kapoor
While the Bollywood and Saif Kareena’s fans are waiting in anticipation for their wedding, Hollywood too is not left behind. Brad Pitt wishes Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor a beautiful life ahead. Brad Pitt told a Daily about Saifeena’s wedding, “I am glad they will soon be getting married and I wish them all the luck related stories and a beautiful life ahead.”
When the daily asked about his views about Saifeena compared as Brangelina he said, Well, they are a good looking couple! No two individuals in a relationship can be the same as another so I don’t know if it is correct to compare them to us.”
Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are expected to be married in October. Earlier they were supposed to get married after the release of their ambitious venture, Agent Vinod. But somehow that didn’t happen. Sharmila Tagore is said to be distributing the wedding cards to the invitees. Saif Kareena’s marriage is also supposed to happen in India and not in Maldives or London. Kareena Kapoor is supposed to wear mom-in-law’s wedding outfit. For other ceremonies she will wear Manish Malhotra’s creations. Manish Malhotra said to media, “We are yet discussing what functions she’s going to have. Just the other day I was at her house and I was discussing with her. So it’s on the way.”
What Kareena Kapoor thinks about Brad Pitt wishing her and Saif Ali Khan a happy married life? She told the reporters in Delhi, “I am honoured that Angelina and Brad have wished me luck for my wedding. They are lovely people and I would definitely like to meet them.” Kareena Kapoor was in Delhi to promote her film Heroine.
But Kereena Kapoor is still evasive about her wedding with Saif Ali Khan. She told media, “Whenever Saif and I do it, our fans will hundred per cent know. Nobody knows about my wedding. I want people to talk about my film rather than my wedding. Whenever we decide it is the right time, we will tell the world about it. And currently, this is not the right time.”
Image Source: Bollybreak.com