Saturday 31 March 2012

His shooting spots Karthi brings wife to

Karthi broke the hearst of many of his female fans when he got married to Ranjani, a bride selected for him by his parents, late last year. The actor has become one of the most promising and bankable heroes in Kollywood thanks to a few successive hit films including last year’s Siruthai in which he played dual roles. With Tamanna to give good company, the film was a box-office success.
Karthi brings wife to his shooting spotsKarthi’s next film would be Saguni directed by Shankar Dayal. In this film, Karthi has been paired opposite Sandalwood’s Pranitha, who debuted as heroine in Tamil films opposite Arulnidhi in Udhayan some time back. The film, said to be a political satire, has Karthi essaying the role of a young politician. Comedian Santhanam, who brought the roof down along with Karthi in Siruthai, plays an important role in Saguni too.
Karthi does have the habit of taking his wife to wherever his professional commitments take him. “I’ve been pestered with questions of wheter I found any change in my life post-marriage. I want to lead a smooth life and obviously don’t want to stay away from my wife for long hours. That’s why I take her along with me to the shooting spots which would avoid unnecessary rumours linking me with any other heroine.
“I had been to Poland recently where the temperature was literally freezing. I decided not to take my wife there. She would, however, be with me whenever I shoot in and around Chennai and in other parts of the State,” says the doting husband.