Sunday 11 November 2012

I wont love with Actors -- Actress ASIN

I wont love with Actors -- Actress ASIN There are continuous rumours linking her with Bollywood hero Salman Khan. Asin while speaking about this said, “ I am not in love with anyone.
I am very strict that I should not fall in love with any actor. Only through Amir Khan I got Hindi offers. In the year 2005, the film Ghajini was released.
Amir Khan was interested in seeing that film. The film was screened for him in Mumbai. At that time I was busy shooting in Chennai. Amir Khan appreciated my acting very much.
Apart from this he also gave me the opportunity to act in that remake film. The films that I have acted in Hindi have yielded profits more than Rs 100 Crores.
After Ghajini I am selecting the films that have very good stories. I have already acted with big actors like Amir Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. Amir Khan is a talented person. Salman Khan is a super star in real and reel life. Acting with the actors who have crossed 40 years has given me a good experience.
I learnt how to act in cinema and also learnt how to succeed from them. I am also interested to act with the actors who are of my age. I have lots of friends in Bollywood but I don’t have any favourite friends. There is a lots of competition in my profession.”