Saturday 22 September 2012

Kareena Kapoor says ‘Heroine is the life of a superstar.

There are just a few films that become an obsession with an actor. Heroine is one of those films for Kareena Kapoor.
She has invested a lot in it emotionally. Today, September 21, is rather special. Bebo turns 32 and Heroine hits the marquee. Nervous and excited, Kareena Kapoor tells reporters that now it’s time for her to sit back and exhale.
Kareena Kapoor says ‘Heroine is the life of a superstar. Madhur has shown the underbelly of showbiz. There are no songs shot with the heroine in chiffon sarees against the backdrop of snow-peaked mountains. It is a hard-hitting film with gritty dialogue written by Niranjan Iyengar. The lines are going to stay with people long after they have left the hall.’
‘I have given this film my 200 per cent. Now I’m waiting for the verdict. Good, bad, ugly I want to know what the industry and my fans have to say. It is my birthday and the only gift I want today is for my film to succeed. We actors are greedy people; we want praise and more praise.’ added Kareena Kapoor.